Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Raw dinner feast and Pike Place Market love




I went over to my good friend Eliza's house to create a tasty raw feast. I have a picture here of a pretty little table topped with two bowls of raw cream of avocado soup with hemp oil and chopped broccoli with a marinated and massaged kale salad.  It was CRAZY filling and full of healthy greens and sexy fats for healthy skin and hair.
If you want the recipe, I will dedicate a post soon to my favorite gaspachos and kale salads for everyone.

I also went to the market on my lunch break from working at Lush. What is a raw vegan to eat when she didn't bring a lunch??? Well, luckily at one of the little European outdoor restaurants had an amazing cold seasonal Gaspacho and I had this amazing mango and coconut juice squeezed from a small juice bar called the Juice Emporium.

And don't get me started on the market's dates. Multiple times you will see how expressive my love for dates is since this raw adventure began. I LOVE DATES. They are like nature's caramel but better because, well, it's natural! And the dates at the Pike Place Market are juicy and crystalized with sugary sweetness. And at a steal at 5.99 per lb compared to the normal 8.99 per lb.

Eat dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment