Friday, July 8, 2011

One week since my raw food one month challenge

July 1st was not just any old day for me. It was the completion and success of my one month raw food diet challenge!

I put aside my love for baking and multitasking on the stove to renew and cleanse my insides so I can tackle this summer with a brand new body :D

How'd I do it?
Luckily, Seattle has a few amazing places to go out to indulge in raw food and a few great grocery stores with many raw food options.

In my first week eating cooked foods again, I realize how light and energized I felt after I ate compared to now. My goal for the rest of the summer is to incorporate more raw food into my daily routine and hopefully convert my diet to mostly raw. WISH ME LUCK.

Until then, I will take advantage of hemp soft serve ice cream, summer BBQ's, and roof top potlucks!

Pictures of my adventure coming soon!

with love,

Nattykat <3

2 comments: