Thursday, June 21, 2012

Raw Chef Certification Day 2

Day two of the course was focusing on Gourmet Foods! Things we have to make using a dehydrator and the amazing VitaMix Blender.
Here I am preparing another pizza, half with a cashew cheeze sauce and half with leftover alfredo sauce. Also here is another pic of the enchilada being made. Seriously one of my favorite dishes we made.

More pizza pictures!!





I brought the heirlooms myself, because well, I LOVE HEIRLOOM TOMATOES....
Here is a close-up of that yummy calzone we made. I really wish you could try this!!!
And the favorite dish we made that day. RAW CHILI!!!!!!!!
I will later post a pic of my homemade version later.

I can now teach a level 1 preparing raw food at home class and do some one on one health coaching. If you are in the LA area leave a message if you are interested, I will post the link to my website once it is finished!

But if you are in the Phoenix area and want to take some classes from Andrea, my amazing teacher, message her on her facebook! www.facebook.com/syncrawnicity or here for class information and times:
www.rawteacher.com/andeelamby  

No comments:

Post a Comment