Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Raw Chef Certification

At the end of April I flew down to Phoenix to begin my raw chef certification course so that I could be certified to teach others the magic of raw foods! The first day, I learned sooo much. We also made foods that you might recognize from my blog actually!

So these are the pics from day one!
Talking about the benefits of raw foods! Eating living enzymes full of energy is way better for your body than eating decaying and dead enzymes that sit in your intestine rotting. NO BUENO. These stuffed mushrooms are full of zinc, iron, healthy fats (guacamole) and vitamin c! They also taste delicious..

Guac-stuffed Mushrooms!

Next we made this raw collard wrap. We stuffed it with guac and an assortment of veggies. SO easy, you can do this at home as well! 


We made a fabulous "mock salmon pate" as an appetizer and we dipped homemade raw flax crackers in it.
Dinner!! We made fettucini alfredo and spaghetti with marinara sauce! Raw of course. This is how we did it.
Using a peeler, we turned yellow squash into fettucini noodles... yummm.

Spiralizer = zucchini noodles! I can't wait to get me one of those...
SOOOOOO good. And soooo easy. Anyone can eat raw foods with this kind of menu!

My favorite part. DESSERT. This is a date nut torte. I think it was only two or three ingredients. This should be illegal...
FEASTING.

No comments:

Post a Comment