Thursday, May 3, 2012

Time to talk about Sun Cafe again. My trusty neighborhood raw friendly restaurant. Everytime I go I leave feeling happy, full, and ready to take on the world. I took my boyfriend and his mum and bro when they came to visit, a success of course. My boy had the raw tacos, always a good choice and a mint shamrock shake.
YUMMMM

I had their famous Sun Burger and I had them add the raw bbq sauce. I will never miss a cooked burger again with this delicious sumbich. I also had their cacao shake, also a winner! Way better than a "normal" chocolate milkshake!!
As you can see I chose a side of veggies and a raw ranch dressing dip, something light because the burger was so rich and filling.

Well that's it for this day! Thanks for tuning in...
Until next time!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment