Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cafe Gratitude Date Night

For my companion and I's three year anniversary we went to one of the best vegan restaurants in the world! Cafe Gratitude creates an amazing experience for everyone of all diets. I had a delicious raw veggie/pate wrap for dinner and a hibiscus iced tea called I Am Gorgeous... If I remember correctly. All their dishes start with "I Am ..." So it automatically makes you a more confident person just by placing your order!

The picture is what we had for dessert. It was a raw strawberry cheesecake a la mode and it was all my boyfriend and I could think about. I could describe it to you but I would rather you go there and order it!
NOW.

P.S. This was suppose to be posted in January, but I've been running behind. Thanks for your patience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment